Responsible for the data processing is
Giv von Koerber, Ehreshover Str. 10, 50735 Köln, Deutschland, info (at) monchi-zadeh.de
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as ‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when calling up the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we will only process the data required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you use. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
Legal basis for the processing of these data are legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
Furthermore, you can use various services on the website where further personal and non-personal data is processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to the personal data concerning you that is processed by the person responsible (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right of cancellation (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- They have the right to data transferability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect vis-à-vis you or significantly affects you in a similar way (Art. 22 DSGVO),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you suspect a breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of the suspected breach is competent.
When you visit the website, cookies may be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you use. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the party that sets the cookie may receive certain information about it. Cookies are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. Cookies can, for example, be used to identify the device with which this website was called up when it is called up again.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third parties can be blocked or the acceptance of all cookies can be blocked. However, by blocking cookies, you may no longer be able to use all the functions of this website. In the further text of this data protection declaration we will inform you specifically at which points and for which purposes cookies are used on the pages.